[PD] tk version weirdness with 0.43test2

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Aug 20 20:25:22 CEST 2010

Which wish to use on GNU/Linux is set at the top of pd-gui.tcl.  The
problem is one of deployment.  "wish" is guaranteed to be there if Tcl/
Tk is installed.  "wish8.5" is not.  I would recommend the Debian,
etc. package patching pd-gui.tcl to set that wish to the best option,
and then set  the correct dependency.

Or you can use update-alternatives :)

.hc