[PD] Res: dislocated cursor on comments

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 22 19:04:06 CEST 2010

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Eduardo Patricio wrote:

> Yep. GridFlow is loaded.

Would you prefer it if I made it optional ?

For example, in next version, I'd say «If you don't want the UTF-8 hack,
you go in the gridflow folder, and look for a file named
gridflow-utf-8-hack, and if you don't want it to be loaded, you rename it
or move it or delete it.

Would that be better ?

(I will only remove that hack completely, just after a pd-extended
labelled «stable» has better UTF-8 support than that).