[PD] polygon(3)2obj >> abstract, presentation and example

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Aug 22 21:43:48 CEST 2010

hello,

2 years ago, i announce a cube2obj object on Gem mailling list, asking if someone would be interested with more primitive to obj file.
there was no answer.
so, i think i should ask again: is anyone interested creating obj file with Gem?
since 3d printing is now very popular, Gem can be a good way to create models.

i'm asking because i don't have time to create a way to export all primitives, but it's possible (and easy) to create a more generic way to export in obj.

cyrille