[PD] polygon(3)2obj >> abstract, presentation and example

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sun Aug 22 22:21:59 CEST 2010

hello filipe,

i've made lot's of new stuff for obj exporting, but did not announce them since no one was interested until now
you should have asked!

what i curently use is an abstraction.
i need to polish it a bit if i had to share it, but the way to use it is :
create a patch like you are used to, using rotate / translate / repeat / etc
replace the "square" object with "obj_square" object
(need work for the other primitive, but nothing complex)
create and bang a obj_exporter object and that's it!

Cyrille