[PD] [ot] sueing the mailing list...

jurgen noise.now at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:07:12 CEST 2010

As Pierre says, if the post and definitely the reply is of interest for all subscribers I would keep it - especially after asking myself with what argument will he sue the list? On what grounds? It is a public list which every subscriber agrees to when he/she signs up. If he didn't read it I assume it is his problem, not the problem of the list owner. Also to remove a post of which he is not the author is on of the silliest things I have heard in a long time.

When I encounter nasty people I tend to become more stubborn. Perhaps a healthy attitude...

Cheers
Jürgen