[PD] small patch for [pdp_mix]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 23 17:15:10 CEST 2010

 From what I've seen, PDP is kind of abandoned.  Have you tried
emailing Tom Schouten?  If you want to be the maintainer, I would
support you doing that.

.hc

On Aug 21, 2010, at 11:19 AM, John Harrison wrote:

> I just submitted 2 trivial patches for [pdp_mix]. Not sure if
> sevyves or somebody else needs to review/consider/submit:
> when crossfade is set to 1 for [pdp_mix], outlet should return exact
> copy of middle inlet. Instead [pdp_mix] still tries to mix the left
> and middle inlet, resulting in slight degradation of the resulting
> video. Consequently, a feedback loop connecting [pdp_mix] outlet to
> its middle inlet through a [pdp_del] with crossfade set to 1 will
> eventually result in a video that is completely black.
>
> This patch adds a trivial copy from the middle inlet to the outlet
> if the crossfade is set to 1.
>
> Here are the links to the patches, one for mmx and one for portable
> (no mmx):
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3050324&group_id=55736&atid=478072
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3050325&group_id=55736&atid=478072
>
> Thanks,
>
> -John

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler