[PD] howto get "pool"

João Martins joaomartins at mac.com
Mon Aug 23 22:10:59 CEST 2010

Hi, S. Jensen,

I'm looking for a way to get "pool" working on a Linux distribution (Ubuntu
or Ubuntu Studio are my main goals). I've noticed that you were able to
compile your own Pd-extended and were looking to add "pool" to it.
Did you manage to get "pool" working?
Installing it is the easy bit, I guess (I'm having no problems installing
externals in Linux, as I have some experience in Pd), but "pool" that works
without any problem in my Mac setup (my main one) appears to be incompatible
with Gem on Linux, regardless of GEM version or Linux distro.

Did you got it to work? If you did, can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you very much.

João Martins

--
João Pedro Martins