[PD] [ot] sueing the mailing list...

Johnny Ferguson hyperflexed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 03:41:17 CEST 2010

Whether or not the user sent the e-mail to a public or private list is
beside the point IMO. One must accept in the very act of sending ANY
e-mail that they have risked having this information released to the public.

IANAL, but I only think it'd be reasonable he could sue if he could
demonstrate that this "violation of privacy" was intentional or the
result of neglect, not the result of his own incompetence and lack of
common sense.

-Johnny