[PD] [PD-announce] I C::ntr::l Nature Live Media Performance at Flussi Festival, Italy

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Aug 24 12:47:28 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I’ll be performing the Pd-based, audiovisual concert for augmented bass
guitar and butterfly I C::ntr::l
Nature<http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/i-cntrl-nature>v.3.0 on 26th
August at Flussi Festival for New Media Arts, Avellino, Italy.

I’ll share the stage with Menion (La Bèl Netlabel), Mokira (Raster-Noton /
Milleplateaux / Type Records) and Thomas Fehlmann (Kompakt / Plug Research).
I suggest to check the complete program
<http://www.flussi.eu/programma-2/>on the festival website as it
includes many other interesting artists such
as Domenico Sciajno, Murcof, Asferico, Lukid and Mount Kimbie.

Drop me a line if you happened to be around, I'd be delighted to meet up for
a drink.

Best,

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net