[PD] small patch for [pdp_mix]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 24 17:02:52 CEST 2010

On Aug 24, 2010, at 6:08 AM, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:

> ahoj,
>
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> From what I've seen, PDP is kind of abandoned.
>
> ????
>
> frozen is the word, not abandonned...
>
> anyway anybody can commit to it,
> we don't need just one maintainer..
> if that's important for you,
> just commit it..
> i have no time now

A maintainer isn't about permissions, there are many people who can
commit.  A maintainer should understand the code somewhat and know how
to test patches before committing them.  And the maintainer should
follow up if new code broke something.  As far as I can see, there is
no one doing that for PDP.

I could easily commit code to PDP, but I do not know how to test the
code well, nor do I know what might break when new patches are applied.

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie