[PD] two webcam in gem

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:19:27 CEST 2010

Yes, we can, I have three cameras connect only limited by the usb ports, I
sometimes use a single gemhead, under it add up how many objects you want,
however I prefer to use for monitoring ctrack pidip , pdp libraries, those
pd are not in order for windows.

Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com