[PD] laptop for pd/gem

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Aug 27 18:40:23 CEST 2010

hello,

the driver that cause problem was online for 1 week, and there was huge announce that you should not use it.
i had a A8JS, and then a N80 (both was almost the same computer, but with everything upgraded. i can use both battery in the same laptop by example).
i think the N81 is also almost the same, updated computer.
asus are the only one to provide 14 inch laptop with "good" gpu.

for now, i think nvidia still provide better driver than ati, but things slowly improve on ati.

cyrille