[PD] Maximum playback/capture with jack

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sun Aug 29 13:57:33 CEST 2010

I've just opened jack (via qjackctl) and pdextended (rt enabled in an
rt kernel).

It seems to work, I tryed 48 out and in and they all appear on qjack
frontend GUI, I can connect and route any combination of inputs.

What I did was go to Pd main GUI > media > Audio Settings > and change
number of channels numberbox to 48 in and same for out.

Have you tryed this way?

Best regards,
Pedro
p.s.: although its working Im testing this in a really lame netbook,
so It gets all scrambled and slow with so many ins. I can try in my
laptop and confirm if the aforementioned procedure works too.