[PD] live pd patch mixed with Gem or pdp?

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:40:11 CEST 2010

ola,

pdp_capture was working once with an old version of ImageMagick
but anyway it was too slow,
so now its compilation is made optional,
it is a bit abandonware..

use webcamstudio instead ( http://www.ws4gl.org/ ),
it does the same as gstreamer that Iohannes recommends,
but with an interface...
it will output the screenshots to a vloopback device ..

about the disposition on the screen, no eye deer ..

ahoj!
sevy