[PD] changing graph size prevents associated arrays from being properly redrawn

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 30 19:55:08 CEST 2010

Hey Matthis,

It sounds like you are describing this bug:

donecanvasdialog stops arrays from redrawing until reload
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3052388&group_id=55736&atid=478070

If so, could you add your experience and your patch to the bug report?
If you log in before, then you'll be automatiaclly emailed when the bug
report status changes.

.hc