[PD] live pd patch mixed with Gem or pdp?

John Harrison john.harrison at alum.mit.edu
Tue Aug 31 07:32:24 CEST 2010

ok I got the modules to load by reloading the kernel image

    sudo apt-get install --reinstall linux-image-`uname -r`
    sudo depmod -a

now Yves solution works with pdp_v4l.

although modprobe v4l2loopback seems to work, Iohannes's incantation to
launch the pipeline returns: WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element
"v4l2loopback"

also /dev/video3 becomes available when I modprobe v4l2loopback but
nothing can seem to access it --- invalid argument errors.

Assuming I can configure webcamstudio to autostart with the
configuration I need tho, I should be all set at this point.

Thanks for help!

-John

John Harrison http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison