[PD] plug-in gnomevfssrc working with gstreamer [pdgst] is not recognised

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Aug 31 14:47:20 CEST 2010

I am trying to use [playbin] or [playbin2] to play an MP3 :

[uri http://.../rumbera.mp3(

[playbin] or [playbin2]

[pdgst_adc~ 2]
        |    |
        [dac~]

then [1 ( to [pdgst].

I get :
error: [playbin2]: hmm, element without pads
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.

In verbose mode :

error: [playbin2]: hmm, element without pads
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
verbose( 0):setting property 'uri'
verbose( 1):remove all elements
verbose( 1):deregister
verbose( 2):pdgst:send to __gst
verbose( 1):element 8e29790 not in bin
verbose( 2):removing buscallback-handler 1 for 8f58320:
verbose( 1):register
verbose( 2):pdgst:send to __gst
verbose( 1):connect
verbose( 2):pdgst:send to __gst_source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source
error: fixme: gst-busmessage without source

with :
$ gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=http://.../rumbera.mp3
it is working fine.

I miss something ?