[PD] gridflow question

Patrick Boivin pboivin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:51:33 CEST 2010

Hi José,

You need to move the "gridflow" folder to "/Library/Pd" and not
"/Users/Jose/Library", for example. If "/Library/Pd" doesn't exist,
just create it (I don't think Pd-extended creates it automatically...)

So, using Finder, this looks like Mac HD -> Library -> Pd

After that, you can just add "gridflow" under the "Startup..." menu,
and restart Pd.

Patrick