[PD] gridflow...trying again...

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:01:47 CEST 2010

Patrick: continuing the theme of gridflow...the instructions are fine, but
when i do the path mac osx will not let me search the pd folder, icon
appears gray and cant be assigned the path, i know this is an user issue,
but in general i worked on linux... any idea? tutorial??? i searched on the
web... but nothing....

Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com