[PD] Gridflow path...(the second chance)

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:10:50 CEST 2010

Patrick, thanks a lot for your patience and support...Well, i can create a
new folder, and move the files... but when i want setup the path i cant see
the pd folder...not quite, i see the folder... but i cant open to search the
libray folder and setup the path, i cant entry to pd folder (in the path
dialogue, the pd folder appear gray)...in general i worked with linux...yes,
i know, is a user issue...

thanks, really

José