[PD] [PD-announce] soundhack pd & max externals

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 1 18:07:52 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 10:07 +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 07:44:57PM -0700, Tom Erbe wrote:
> > We have just released the first complete version of the SoundHack
> > externals for PD & Max.
> > This package is available (free) at http://www.soundhack.com/externs.php
>
> Thanks for making these avaiable. Am I right in assuming that this is
> "free as in beer" or can we expect the source code as well?
>
> Ciao

Fun stuff!  I hope the source will also be available so we can make
Android/iPhone builds, etc.

I notice that on the site, it says "drop into pd/extra".  But since
Miller included my patch in 0.43 with the standardized user-install
locations, I think most users will want to do it like this:

http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files-with-pd-extended