[PD] changing graph size prevents associated arrays from being properly redrawn

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Wed Sep 1 18:29:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

hm, not sure whether this really is the same bug.
On the machine where I originally discovered the problem (intel atom
processor, Ubuntu 10.04, pd-0.42.5-extended-rc5), the arraybug.pd patch
by hcs doesn't update the array graph correctly, no matter whether "hide
object..." is checked or not.

On another machine (intel core2 processor, Ubuntu 10.04,
pd-0.42.5-extended-20100105), the arraybug.pd patch updates the array
graph correctly all the time! Moreover, I can't reproduce the problem I
was describing in my post on this machine!

So, it seems to be machine-dependent?
Very strange.

Best regards,
Matthias