[PD] Inlet Data types

Leandro da Mota Damasceno lemota at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:57:36 CEST 2010

Yes, I do. That is kind of the whole point of it. The list is the numbers of
the samples I want to be played, in order. The difference is, if I get an
"analyze" in the beginning, I want it to play the sample AND analyze if the
gestures being played by the user (which will be detect through another
software) correspond to the sample being played. The user will have trained
the system before, of course. Right now, I'm not focusing on the analysis,
but rather just making the damn thing play :P