[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43 test 2 (first 'real' test version) released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Sep 2 19:14:31 CEST 2010

Yeah, if you have an easily reproducable bug, then its best to just go
ahead and post to the bug tracker, i.e "report bug" on the Help menu.
I've never seen this one, but if you still see it, then you should
report it.  And including things like screenshots is great.

.hc

On Aug 19, 2010, at 8:15 PM, Scott McCoid wrote:

> This was on Mac OS 10.5.8 with 0.43-0test2.
>
> I just tried it on 10.6.2 with 0.43-test2 without any problems. I'm
> able to drag the window.
>
> In the future, is it more appropriate to report these to the bug
> tracker linked from the Help section?
>
> Scott
>
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
>
> Hey Scott,
>
> Thanks for reporting the bug, can you tell which version you are
> using?
> Also which platform are you on?
>
> .hc
>

> On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 15:16 -0400, Scott McCoid wrote:
> > Hans,
> >

> > I know there's a more formal way to enter bugs for the GUI rewrite,
> > but I encountered an issue when choosing "Properties" for objects
> (In
> > my case, a canvas object). I can't move the window that pops up.
> > There's an offset each time you open the menu again  and
> eventually it
> > will make its way towards the bottom of the screen and I can't
> access
> > the buttons on the bottom of the window.
> >

> > I know I can just press enter and it will exit. You do have to be
> > selecting Properties a lot to get to this point though. I've
> attached
> > a screen shot.
> >

> > Let me know if this is just a matter of changing a parameter and
> if I
> > need to post this somewhere else.
> >

> > Scott

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.