[PD] Ok, gridflow in linux but not in osx

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:57:56 CEST 2010

Hi all, I've finally managed to install gridflow ... hurray !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've done on Linux Ubuntu 9.04 and
the latest official version of pd extended ... everything works fine,
unfortunately I still can not do this in osx,
hehehe, it is assumed that all there is easier, false, the problem is: when
i did the path in ubuntu i could see the pd folder, but when i like path in
osx i see a pd icon executable...gray...i cant select the pd
folder...ridiculous, any idea???

Best regard dear list... i am happy, i am a new man... hehehehe

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato