[PD] Digital Delay Patch

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:18:25 CEST 2010

Hello all,

Forgive me if it is a crime to just outright ask for a patch... but I've
been trying to make a digital delay stombox emulator with delwrite~ and
delread~ to no avail. I've searched and apparently I want to use the vd~
object, however, I am a total n00b when it comes to digital audio and can;t
understand half of the terminology in the patch help box.

If someone has a patch I could dissect, I would be forever grateful. I'm
looking to make a digital delay with feedback and delay time knobs. Any help
at all would be great, but a working example I could inspect would be
awesome.

Thanks much,
Tyler