[PD] Gridflow on mac osx and linux ubuntu...works fine!

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:04:13 CEST 2010

Hi Mathieu... the point is that you can not path with  gui on mac osx ...
I should make in console and editing a file in user/lib/preferences... all
the process...editing text file and console...On liux ubuntu no
problems...another question.... why some patchs not works
(camera)?chrashes... and terminal says: error not open....the other patchs
works fine... great work...congrats....

Best regards

José

--