[PD] [#see] doesn't work everytime when you click on it in a subpatch

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Sep 6 23:58:36 CEST 2010

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010, Jack wrote:

>> This is the GridFlow 9.10 configurator

The current version really says 9.11. You have the wrong version of
./configure

> In file included from src/gridflow.cxx.fcs:22:
> src/gridflow.hxx.fcs:30:26: error: bundled/m_pd.h: Aucun fichier ou
> dossier de ce type

You're supposed to have bundled/m_pd.h now, because starting with GF 9.11,
GF doesn't care anymore which Pd you have or haven't on your system, it
builds anyway, and builds the same regardless of vanilla-vs-extended
issues.

> I have missed something ?

I bet that you only updated the «src» folder.