[PD] Gridflow on mac osx and linux ubuntu...works fine!

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:29:11 CEST 2010

Hi Mathieu, all solved, but the path and stratup I could not do in graphical
mode, I should have text and terminal, but it works very well, do not think
is a bug, others would have noticed, but osx will not let me select the pd
folder, just as I did.
In Linux all good, I found before in osx, hehehe, I appreciate the support.

Best regards

José

--

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com