[PD] Ok, gridflow in linux but not in osx

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Sep 7 17:50:32 CEST 2010

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, Jose Luis Santorcuato wrote:

> Thanks again Mathieu, as you say I could run the cameras, but osx is pixelated,

GF's camera support on OSX is stuck at 320x240, so, currently, if you want
more, you have to import from [pix_video] or use Linux, though I'd like it
very much if someone would help us getting multiple resolutions right (and
I don't mean just crop from a fixed-size resolution...) We don't have much
OSX programming experience.

But I don't know what you mean by that problem, it's just that it made me
think about the resolution problem. Do you want to come up with a (more)
complete description of the problem (and perhaps some screenshots if it
helps) ?