[PD] [#see] doesn't work everytime when you click on it in a subpatch

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Sep 7 22:54:08 CEST 2010

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, Jack wrote:

> Sorry, i dicover an other strange behavior : When my instance of
> abstraction is open, it is working fine BUT when i close it and reopen
> it, there is no more links around [#see] !

I fixed the bug for [#see] and [display] and [gf/tk_button] (a line common
to all three) but I think that this bug was an attempt to fix a (milder)
bug so please report any problem you see. It seems to be fine at the
moment.

This is a very new bug, so this won't be written in ChangeLog (it was
introduced after last release).