[PD] GEM Shear / angle relationship - sinusoidal error

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Sep 7 23:12:43 CEST 2010

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, Ed Kelly wrote:

> ...or by have elements dynamically created when the patch is loaded, say an n*m
> matrix with n and m as the creation args.

that's what [#many] does... but it also organises the data in a grid of
ints (soon will support floats)

>> I'd like to improve [#many] so that it could make a variable number of
>> rows of such a row-abstraction, but it'll take a long time to get there
>> (symbols don't quite fit in the model...)
>
> Is this a new gridflow object? I have gf 1.0 (I'm running Pure Dyne these days)

There was never a version "1.0", but I think you have "0.9.6" or "0.9.7",
back when I started writing "1.0" all over thinking that "1.0" was close,
and then I told myself : fuck that, and then I renumbered it to "9.8" as a
reverse April's Fools :

   http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-04/077410.html
   http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-04/077412.html