[PD] [pdgst] [pix_gst2pix] couldn't create

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Sep 9 09:45:05 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-09 01:15, Jack wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have change the directory of my patch, abstractions and .pd_linux and
> get now :
>
> gnomevfssrc
> ... couldn't create
>  flvdemux
> ... couldn't create
>  ffdec_flv
> ... couldn't create
>  ffmpegcolorspace
> ... couldn't create
> /home/jack/Bureau/tests/Projet1/pix_gst2pix.pd_linux: /home/jack/Bureau/tests/Projet1/pix_gst2pix.pd_linux: undefined symbol: s_pdgst__gst
>  pix_gst2pix rgba
> ... couldn't create
> pdgst $Revision: 0.0 $
> 	(copyleft) IOhannes m zmoelnig @ IEM / KUG
> 	compiled on Aug 30 2010 at 21:11:24
> 	compiled against Pd version 0.42.5.
> warning: class 'pix_gst2pix' overwritten\; old one renamed
> 'pix_gst2pix_aliased'

you obviously try to create pdgst elements before pdgst ist loaded.
instantiating [pdgst] will also load the library, so that's why you can
create elements after that.

you should really load the "pdgst" library beforehand (using the
preferences or "-lib pdgst" as startup flags, or [declare] resp.
[import] at runtime)

fgamsdr
IOhanne