[PD] Some questions about Toxy (pd command)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Sep 9 20:12:43 CEST 2010

Toxy hasn't been touched in a while, but I believe its in a working
state.  It is a pretty complicated thing, but maybe not so bad if you
know Tcl.

If you know C and Tcl, then I started the tkwidgets library to make it
easier to write Pd GUI widgets that are basically straight from the Tk
and Ttk widgets.  That's in pure-data SVN:
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/tkwidgets/

Check out checkbutton.c and text.c for examples of how to wrap Tk
widgets.

.hc