[PD] Hi, new user. Question about max/msp and PD

jm jones juanmjv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:08:59 CEST 2010

Hi, Im learning PD-Max/msp. Im trying both, and seems that learning one
helps learn the other.
I like the free-software nature of PD, but besides that, I want to know the
pros and cons of the two environments.
Max is "prettier" and with more GUI, but is really more easy to learn?
Im not interested in video, only music and sound. What about resources
(patches, objets, etc)?
Max forums seems more active than the pd, I hope this list is more active :
)
Besides that, congrats to all the pd developers, its really great to have
this awesome free soft.

Cheers from Patagonia, Argentina.

--
Juan Manuel Jones