[PD] Introduction to elementary filter components in Pd

brandon zeeb zeeb.brandon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:03:00 CEST 2010

Greetings,

So I'm reading Miller's book hoping for a real world explanation of the
elementary filter objects in Pd (z~, rpole~, czero~, etc).  Unfortunately,
this only occupies 3-4 pages.

Does anyone have a set of tutorials, abstractions, or are their any
documents available which go into further detail into these objects?  For
starters, I'd like to build a few simple classic filter types (ie: lpf, hpf
w/ recirculation).  lop~, hip~, and bp~ are nice, and one can build
recirculating filters with these, but they don't offer audio-rate control of
filter cutoff.

So, for an intermediate to advanced Pd user who would like know more about
this real, what would you recommend?

Thanks,
~Brandon