[PD] prime numbers

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sat Sep 11 23:52:19 CEST 2010

Yep, zexy will do the trick.

 *
 * zexy - implementation file
 *
 * copyleft (c) IOhannes m zmölnig
 *
 *   1999:forum::für::umläute:2004
 *
 *   institute of electronic music and acoustics (iem)

/* get the n-th prime number */ <- what you need, right?

I guess IOhannes m zmölnig could help you more than me on that matter :)

Best regards,
Pedro
p.s.: sorry for the triple-posted message... I'm slow today.

contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes