[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Sep 12 00:23:33 CEST 2010

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010, João Pais wrote:

> also, an old gop bug with canvas labels is still there. the file
> attached should explain it well enough.

it also applies to every other IEMGUI, that is [bng], [tgl], [nbx], [hsl],
[vsl], [hradio], [vradio], and [vu].

Btw 'canvas' is already the name of the class for patches, subpatches,
abstractions, etc. So it would be a good idea to refrain from using that
name (even though it's often named "canvas" or "mycanvas" in Pd). I call
it a "cee enn vee" because you can type it as [cnv] in a Ctrl+1 box. It
would be good if pd-extended changed its put-menu so that it's called
"Rectangle" instead, for example.

I just uploaded the fix at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3064521&group_id=55736&atid=478072