[PD] prime numbers

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Sep 12 01:05:50 CEST 2010

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010, Kim Cascone wrote:

> I think I fixed it by adding the domain to the prefs so it sends fixed-width
> plain text to [iem.at]

Oh, that's not the problem I see, but it can make a difference for most
users if you send the mail as html. However, the mailing-list archives
strip the html and stick with the plain text and already force fixed-width
on everything.

What you need to do, is make sure that you are using a fixed-width font
*while* editing your ascii-art that you are sending to us. (Or is that
already included in your setting ? I don't know your software)