[PD] Hi, new user. Question about max/msp and PD

jm jones juanmjv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 07:50:26 CEST 2010

2010/9/11 Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com>:
> Hi Juan,
> regarding resources, please find here my personal collection of Pd on-line
> resources:
>
> http://www.delicious.com/MarcoD2/bundle:PureData
>
> The right sidebar shows all Pd tags.
> Hope that helps,
>
> Best,
>

>> Im not interested in video, only music and sound. What about resources
>> (patches, objets, etc)?
>>

> --
> Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
> Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK
>

> PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
> LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
> http://www.flxer.net
> EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net

Thanks for the links and the feedback. These days Im playing a lot
with PD & I like it.
One new thing in Max 5 is  traditional musical time values, and new
transport  capabilities. Is something like that available in PD
(working without milliseconds as measure)? Maybe it can be done in a
simple way in pd, but  Im a noob in this, so I want to know the big
differences.

Max is very polished, but in 3 days I discover a lot of cools things
about pd. The community seems  great, but this is not surprise, after
all I'm in a LUG  from about six years ago.

Gracias Jose por la bienvenida!

--
Juan Manuel Jones