[PD] Hi, new user. Question about max/msp and PD

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:21:52 CEST 2010

Jones, there are plenty of examples, if you go to help find helpful browser,
there are libraries that help you work in bars, or other music stuff, even
with a more nice interface, I recommend the library moonlib, Help / browser
/ reference/moonlib and Help/browser/ reference/Unauthorized library in the
same route... give them a spin and maybe your experience a pleasant one ...
anyway we are near I'm from Chile and what we need here ...

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato