[PD] audio settings problem

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Sep 13 12:30:31 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,
a student of mine had the same problem.

She used to have an M-audio ext. sound card (don't remember the model)
plugged into Pd and experienced the same as you.
I recall she said it was working properly some time before our workshop
(i.e. in july).

seems it could be a portaudio update related issue.

MAC os, pd-extended 42.5 rc4.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net