[PD] object to get pdversion/tclversion/basedir

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Sep 13 16:40:41 CEST 2010

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> How did you get the umlaute and accents into the message box? I tried
> cutting and pasting from firefox but it made the text turn completely
> blank (and would turn back to normal once I deleted the offending
> character).

Tk apparently doesn't support character set conversion out of the box.
However, for just typing at the keyboard, GridFlow is supposed to be
assisting you so that you can type directly in GridFlow. It's since 0.9.6
or 0.9.7...

and starting with GF 9.12, this is a separate external that you can remove
from GF, or even load separately like « -lib gridflow_unicorn ».