[PD] Hi, new user. Question about max/msp and PD

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Sep 13 17:10:16 CEST 2010

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010, jm jones wrote:

> Thanks for the links and the feedback. These days Im playing a lot
> with PD & I like it.

Even though you're not into video, you can benefit from using GridFlow.
It's a generic tool in pretty much the same way that Jitter can be used
for non-video too. Maybe it's even more so for GridFlow, but I wouldn't
know, I never really tried Jitter. GridFlow also contains some things
specifically for music (but not much). Note that the word 'grid' is used
instead of 'matrix'.

look at this :

   http://gridflow.ca/help/doremi-help.html
   http://gridflow.ca/help/qwerty_piano-help.html