[PD] loading sound from pd into csoundapi

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 23:42:57 CEST 2010

see http://www.csounds.com/journal/issue7/commandLineFXProcessing.html

You use the ftgen to dynamically build table in the orchestra
section (not the score section), and you can pass a variable
field through with --omacro:Filename="/foo/path/file.wav"

gitemp ftgen 1, 0, isize, 1, "$Filename", 0, 0, 1

I didn't try this with [csound~] yet, there may be issues
with passing in strings that you need to deal with

a.

Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>