[PD] PD extended, Linux 64 & 32 bits

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:50:55 CEST 2010

I think RedHat, Novell, IBM, Google are some of the institutions that
send more patches to the kernel.
There are a lot of independent and anonymous guys too. Maybe people at
University? I don't know.
BUT Canonical are not one of those companies. Maybe for GNOME. But I
think the most exciting desktop development are happening with KDE/Qt
anyway.