[PD] tkwidgets WAS: Hi, new user. Question about max/msp and PD

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 14 06:52:07 CEST 2010

On Sep 13, 2010, at 11:59 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

Ok, I fixed the build system and undid some silly changes that broke
everything.  It is now in a working state:

svn co https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/tkwidgets
cd tkwidgets
make

You should have a recent version of Pd-extended installed in order for
it to build.

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.