[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 14 22:38:56 CEST 2010

Pd-extended 0.42.5 is designed to be installed at the same time as the
packages that are in Debian and the ones that we are adding to
Debian.  That means that it installs all its libs into /usr/lib/
pdextended and ignores /usr/lib/pd.

The next step for Debian packaging for Pd-extended is having each lib
in its own package, and then making a 'pdextended' package which
provides 'pd' and is just the core.  That will then look in /usr/lib/pd.

.hc