[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 15 15:13:19 CEST 2010

Its never possible to fix all known bugs in a given release.  The
combination of the big single package that Pd-extended currently is
with the single packages for each library in /usr/lib/pd makes for a
very complicated situation.  So its much less work to just wait for
went Pd-extended is also packaged as one-lib-per-package, then this
will be solved with very little work.

.hc