[PD] metadata in pd

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 13:27:53 CEST 2010

I think we need to address this. Unless I am mistaken, there is no way to read
metadata or markers from a wav or aif file in PD.

I am particularly interested in markers, since this would allow the preparation
of sample-accurate loop lengths, or chop-points for beats etc in another package
before importing them into PD. I've done some preparatory work looking into the
WAV file header, but I'm a bit too busy with other projects at the moment to
give it a spin...maybe later.

Ed

 Metastudio 3 for Pure Data - Free download at:
http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata